Other Forms

The forms on this page are other forms that a landlord or tenant may need to use at different stages in the Board’s proceedings or for making other requests to the Board.

These forms do not have separate instruction guides, but brief instructions are provided on the forms.

System Requirements for Using the LTB Forms

To use the LTB Forms, your computer must have Adobe Reader. This free software is available on Adobe’s website. You must download Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 8.0 or above) to view/print/email PDF forms.

To ensure that you do not experience any technical difficulties, we recommend that you save the downloaded form onto your computer and open the copy that is saved locally on your computer in Adobe Reader. Do not complete the form in your browser.
Some LTB forms allow you save the information that you enter into them for your own records; you'll see a message like this at the top of the form if you have this option.
can save

Other LTB forms do not allow you to save the information that you enter into them. You'll need to print a copy of your filled-in form to have a record. You'll see a message like this at the top of these types of forms.
cant save

Request to be a Litigation Guardian: Mental Incapacity (effective October 1, 2013)

L1/L9 Application - Information Update as of the Hearing Day


Agreement to Terminate a Tenancy - Form N11

Certificate of Service

Fee Waiver Request

Information from your Landlord about Utility Costs

Information from your Landlord about Utility Costs [One or More Utilities are no longer Provided in the Residential Complex]

Landlord Motion to Set Aside an Order to Void – Form S3

Landlord's Notice to the Spouse of the Tenant who Vacated the Rental Unit - Form N14

Motion to Set Aside an Ex Parte Order – Form S2

Request for Accommodation or French-Language Services

Request for Hearing Recording

Request for the Board to issue a Summons

Request to Amend an Order

Request to Extend or Shorten Time

Request to Re-open an Application

Request to Reschedule

Request to Review an Order

Schedule of Parties

Schedule of Parties for Multi-Tenant Applications

Tenant Motion to Void an Eviction Order for Arrears of Rent and Affidavit

Landlord’s Notice to a New Tenant About an Order Prohibiting a Rent Increase

Request to Pay Rent to the Board on a Tenant Application About Maintenance

Payment Agreement


Suite Meters Forms

Tenant Agreement to Pay Directly for Electricity Costs and 
Schedule A and Schedule B


Landlord's Notice to Terminate Obligations to Supply Electricity

Information to Prospective Tenant About Suite Meters or Meters